KCT7000 Container / Pallet Dolly
- durable, fully welded high-grade steel construction
- with components from renowned manufacturers (Jost, Continental, Rockinger...)
- handle-operated flip-up stops securing the ULD / pallet
- ULD / pallet side guide rails
- easily replaceable parts
- low maintenance costs & long operation life
- hitching of up to 4 dollies together
- rear wheel parking brake - activated by raising the towbar to vertical position
- foot-operated towbar latch release
- hot-dip galvanised surface treatment
- compact freight packaging (stackable, folding side segments)
We developed a unique running gear system for the KCT7000 dollies, that combines the advantages of several existing solutions on the market, while eliminating their disadvantages at the same time. Independent free-swivelling front axles mounted on individual turntables provide excellent manoeuvring properties while preserving the uncompromised stability, whereby the problematic coupling of a fixed towbar is solved by its ability to temporarily swing aside with an automatic locking back in the straight position. The result being an even easier and safer handling without the risk of bending and destroying the towbar. The parking brake reliably stops all four wheels of the fixed rear axle using balance bars. Container / pallet stops are centrally operated by handles located on the front and the rear end of the dolly.
To solve the transportation problem of such a large dolly, we designed foldable side sections of the frame, so that its folded width fits into a standard lorry or a shipping container.
For the need of an automated container / pallet handling using a special transporter vehicle, we also developed a dolly version with “fingers” on its right side, by which the transporter can connect with the dolly and easily load or unload a container / pallet. The stops in these “fingers” are controlled either automatically by the transporter, or manually using a foot pedal. These “fingers” too are foldable to assure easier dolly transportation.
|max. towing speed
||Ø80 mm, length 380 mm,
galvanised, 40 pcs in 4 rows
||front swivel castors
|ULD / pallet capability
||2x LD1/LD2/LD3, LD4, LD6, LD7,
LD8, LD9, LD11, LD26, LD29, LD39,
PLA, P1P, P6P & 108"x 88", 108"x 96" pallets
|A - overall length
|B - overall length with towbar in vertical position
|C - loading platform length
|D - loading platform width
|E - loading platform height above ground
|F - rear coupling height
|G - wheel base
|H - towing eyelet diameter
- alternative towing eyelets and rear couplings
- parking brake activation also by lowering the towbar
- surface finish in any RAL colour
- forklift pockets
- other modifications upon consultation
Centrally operated ULD / pallet stops
All stops on the same level are operated together by one handle - either from the front or the rear side of the dolly.
Foldable design for efficient shipping
To enable a simpler and more cost effective transport by standard lorry or shipping container, the dolly's side segments have been made foldable. The subsequent assembly after unfolding is just a matter of tightening four simple bolts.
The option of brake actuation by lowering the towbar to the ground
In addition to standard braking by raising the towbar, the brake is - for enhanced security - also activated in the case when unhitched towbar is lowered to the ground by its own weight.